As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Camco RV Anode Rod | Compatible with Atwood-Style Aluminum Water Heaters | 11533 #adCamco #ad
- Features: an internal drain valve allows you to drain your water heater without tools. Anode type: 4 ½-inch long, 5/8-inch oD magnesium anode; Thread Size: ½-inch NPT threads. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your water heater tank.
Fit type: Universal Fit. Compatibility: Compatible with Atwood-style aluminum water heaters. Provides protection: Provides protection against galvanic corrosion by attracting corrosive elements in the water.
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
2. NW LEISURE #ad
NW LEISURE RV Trailer Tank Saver Water Heater Anode Rod #adNW LEISURE #ad
- Water heater anode rod; tank saver; use with both Atwood/ Suburban Water Heaters; Zinc Body/ Brass Fittings; With Drain Petcock; Single.
3. RV SMART #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 1pc, RV Water Heater Anode Rod, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Magnesium Anode Rod Suburban Water Heaters Suburban & Morflo #adRV SMART #ad
- We’re so confident that you’ll love our magnesium Anode Rods that we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you know you’re making a Risk Free Investment. Protect heaters against corrosion: this rv and outdoor water heater anode rod acts as a powerful filter for water being stored in the heater. To protect the metal casing of the water heaters from being worn down by corrosion, our water filter rods enhance the longevity of your water heater.
We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it when the time comes. It’s easy to install and replace and provides reliable use. 100% customer satisfaction: to us, customer satisfaction always has and always will be our top priority.
Each of our rv anode rods are made with our customers in mind which is why we go the extra mile to acquire the finest materials on the market. You should gradually check the anode rod to see whether it needs to be replaced. For suburban water heaters: this water heater tank corrosion prevention rod is 9.
25’’ long and 3/4’’ npt thread making it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters. Our suburban water heaters magnesium anode rod attracts all the contaminants in the water towards itself using electrolysis ensuring your RV water heater provides lasting use. Long lasting quality: made using high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts, this suburban heater anode rod lasts longer and provides better performance when compared to aluminum heater anode rods ensuring your water heater doesn’t break down anytime soon.
4. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 2 Pack Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Dometic Replacement Part 232767 with Teflon, Magnesium with 1 Year Warranty, Size 9.25 in x 3/4 in NPT #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Extend the life of your rv: replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater. Size 9 ¼’’ length and ¾’’ npt thread; uses a 1-1/16’’ socket order our dual hex wrench socket bundle for extra saving! Select 4.
5-inch in the option size for Atwood Water Heater. What's in the box: 2 pack anode rod for hot water heater, teflon, our worry-free 12-month warranty card and friendly customer service.
Not compatible with Atwood Water Heater. Replacement part suburban 232767. 100% satisfaction or your money back!: our high premium Magnesium RV Anode Rod products are built to last with oem quality and back by 1 Year Limited Warranty One-to-One Replacement Cover.
Compatible with all suburban rv water heater d, de, del, dem models. High quality and safe material: pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy which is non-toxic and entirely safe for the human body! A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and lasts longer than aluminum/zinc rods.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
5. Camco #ad
Designed for RV & Camper Water Heater Drain Plugs| Fits 7/8" & 15/16" Drain Plugs | Angled Design Allows You to Reach Tight Spots -11633 , Black, Camco RV Water Heater Drain Plug and Wrench Kit #adCamco #ad
- Fits both 7/8" and 15/16" drain plugs. Designed for rv water heater drain plugs. Fit type: Universal Fit. Includes wrench, two 1/2" NPT replacement plugs and Teflon tape. Angled design allows you to reach tight places. Includes prongs for rusted drain valves and petcock drains.
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
6. ARL Outdoors #ad
ARL Outdoors RV Water Heater Anode Rod for Suburban Water Heaters Replacement P/N 232767 Magnesium #adARL Outdoors #ad
- Measures 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ npt thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket. Find out why more campers Choose ARL Anode Rods! Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't.
Prolongs & saves water heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants. High quality magnesium That Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anode rods. Replacement for Suburban & Mor-flo Water Heaters.
7. Camco #ad
Camco Water Heater Tank Rinser 11691 #adCamco #ad
- Easy to use: hook a garden hose to the rinser and insert it into the water heater drain; includes a shut off valve. Flexible hot water tank cleaner Tool: RV water heater cleaner washes all residue from your water heater tank. Portable hot water wand: hot water tank cleaner helps extend your water heater's life by lifting sediment and particles that collect at the bottom of your water heater.
Fit type: Universal Fit. Quality products: camco makes quality products for RVing, boating, camping, towing, tailgating, and grilling that help take your passion for the outdoors to the next level.
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
8. Diximus #ad
Anode RV Water Heater Set of 2, Magnesium RV Anode Rod, Camper Water Heater Anode Rod 3/4'' Thread, Compatible with Mor-Flo and Suburban Water Heater Tanks #adDiximus #ad
- Use a 1-1/16 inch socket to install socket not included. Package includes: 2 magnesium anode rods and 1 roll of PTFE tape. These anode rods act as a powerful filter for the water stored in the heater, protecting your RV water heater from corrosion and help to prolong the life of the water heater.
Compatibility. These rods are made of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or aluminum zinc, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body.
100% satisfaction or money back - these RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality magnesium guaranteeing longer life for water heater unlike classic aluminum zinc rods.
Anode rods absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Anode rod can be replaced very quick and easy. Extra durable. Easy installation. Magnesium anode rods are 9. 25” long with 3/4” npt threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. We included a roll of PTFE tape needed for tightening the screw and prevent looseness. Protect your rv water heater.
9. Suburban #ad
Suburban 233516 Aluminum Anode Rod for Water Heaters #adSuburban #ad
- Replace anode annually. Prolongs the life of your water heater tank. For suburban Water Heaters. Combats harsh water conditions. Aluminum construction.