As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Long Storing Deep Orange Carrots in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Danvers Carrot Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Developed for heavy soil - this medium-sized cultivar grows well even in rocky or clay soils, producing deep orange roots that reach 6-8 inches at maturity.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
These cone-shaped carrots reach 1. 5-2 inches and have strong stalks that make them easy to harvest. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Reliable favorite - danvers carrot was named for the town where it was developed in 1871, beautiful and delicious roots, and it has been a home gardening favorite ever since for its enhanced fiber content, and dependable production.
2. Instant Latch #ad
750 Danvers 126 Carrot Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Light requirement: sun/Partial Shade | Planting Time: Cool Season. Name: danvers 126 carrot Seeds | Type: Heirloom. Sowing method: direct sow | planting depth: 1/8" - 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 2". Size at maturity: deep orange, 6" - 8" Long | Days to Maturity: 75 Days.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Danvers 126 Carrot Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Daucus Carrota, 2000+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Daucus carota subsp sativus. Please post photos of your danvers carrots in a review! - Isla's Garden. Usda zones: 3, 8, 5, 9, 6, 4, 10, 7, 11, 12. Biennial.
In cooler climates, recommend good soil and temperature at or around 45 degrees F. Easy to grow, about 6-8" wide; sow the seeds on it, but do not allow the the area above the seeds to become hard - this may prevent the seeds from germinating.
Produces 6-7" carrots, deep orange carrots. Latin name: daucus carota Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. Strong tops for easy harvesting. 2-4" spacing. Keep the soil moist, sow more seeds every 3-6 weeks for a continuous crop. Plant 6-10" height. 75 days. Use a raised mound in the row, and cover them with 1/4" very loose soil. Performs well in all soil types.
4. Jays Seeds #ad
Danvers 126 Half Long Carrot 600 Seeds Non-GMO UPC 646263362259 + 2 Plant Markers #adJays Seeds #ad
- 600 seeds. The old standard American carrot, adaptable and dependable. Thick 7” roots have good flavor. 70 days. The root is a rich, dark orange and is 6-8" long.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Carrot Danvers FBA-1118 Orange 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Heirloom Seeds. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Strong tops make harvesting easy. Harvest in about 75 days. Heat tolerant and crack resistant. Germination rate about 80% and better.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Packet, 1000 Organic Danvers Carrot Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
7. Sunutri Seeds #ad
4 Heirloom Non-GMO Varieties. Danvers 126, Rainbow Blend., Carrot Seeds Collection, Parisian, Tendersweet #adSunutri Seeds #ad
- Carrots are good in stews, grilled or added to desserts such as cakes, soups roasts, muffins and smoothies. Heirloom, non gmO, All Natural Product.
High germination Rates. Easily grow your Favorite Varieties of Fresh Carrots. Full color packet of danvers 126, parisian, tendersweet, and Rainbow Blend with 4 Individual Resealable Inner Bags for Long Term Storage.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Carrots-Danvers Half Long.- 100+ Seeds- Country Creek LLC #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Country Creek LLC. Each bag is resealable and individually labeled. Nearly coreless and great for canning. All seeds are packaged and for the current growing season. All seed lots are tested for germination.
9. Hometown Seeds #ad
Danvers 126 Half-Long Carrot Seeds- Non-GMO, 5 Grams #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Approximately 3, 300 danvers 126 Half-Long Carrot Seeds. 1 package = 5 g of non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds. Danvers 126 Carrots are great for storing. Very sweet and nutritious. Nearly-coreless carrots grow about 7” long and have a blunt end.