As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. rePotme #ad
Cymbidium Imperial Orchid Mix Junior Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Free same day shipping! Premium quality, Hand Made Mix from rePotme. Fantastic Orchid Mix. Great water Holding Capacity and Aeration. 100% organic, soil-less Potting Medium.
2. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers. Contains 4 quarts.
Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots.
All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Sponge Rock, Pine Bark, Coconut Chips. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
4. Black Gold #ad
8 Quart Bag, SunGro Black Gold Indoor Natural and Organic Orchid Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants #adBlack Gold #ad
- Contains: contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, bark, horticultural grade perlite, cinders, pumice, and dolomite lime; Added lime creates a balanced pH. Specifications: size: 8 quart; color: black; dimensions L x W X H: 17 x 12 x 3 inches; Weight: 3 pounds.
Ready to use: ready to use and recommended for cymbidiums and other orchids. Indoor use: ideal to use for indoor containers or houseplants. Great for: perfect for growing terrestrial and semi-terrestrial orchid flowers.
5. Duspro #ad
DUSPRO Orchid Potting Mix with Moss Pine Bark Mulch Perlite Stone & Coco Peat Natural Ingredients, Orchid Repotting Kit Drainage Indoor Potting Medium Great for Plant Root Climbing & Expanding #adDuspro #ad
- Don't miss out! Organic forest moss has great water retention ability that creates a moist enough environment to stimulate plants to take root quickly. The volume of mixture is 2 quarts enough for two of 4’’ - 5’’ pots. Unlike other products on the market that have very little moss, we combine 4 components: dried forest moss, mostly cheap wood chips, Cattleya, perlite stone, our mixture provides a large amount of premium forest moss.
We calculated carefully to suit enough nutrients for plants to thrive. Forest moss is completely natural and licensed to exploit in mountainous region of Vietnam.
Last but not least, perlite stone helps be loose and airy thus helping the roots to exchange gas and grow better. Based on many years of experience in indoor planting care, vanda, coco peat to create an ideal medium for orchids.
Duspro orchid potting mix is ideal for many types of orchids such as Phalaenopsis, pine bark mulch, Miltonia. But for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please be free to contact us, our professional customer service team will be happy to provide you a choice of replacement or refund. Porous structure, pine bark mulch fosters excellent drainage of your plants from drowning from overwatering. Such an well-draining growing medium! If you are looking for potting soil your new fragile orchid, all are included in one set.
6. HARRIS #ad
White, Optimal Soil Mix for All Types of Orchids, Harris Premium Orchid Potting Mix, 4qt #adHARRIS #ad
- For all orchid types - use with Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums, Cattleyas, Cymbidiums, Dendrobiums, and all epiphytic orchids. Heat treated douglas fir - The only orchid mix on the market to use heat treated Douglas Fir bark.
Optimal mix - contains heat treated Douglas fir bark, peat moss, pumice and perlite in an optimal ratio. Allows for aeration - Pumice and perlite in an ideal ratio prevent root compaction and suffocation. Promotes drainage - drains easily while retaining just enough moisture to keep your orchid happy and healthy.
7. Wonder Soil #ad
Perlite, WONDER SOIL Organic Potting Soil | Ready to Plant Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 3 LBS Bag Expands to 12 Quarts of Indoor Outdoor Soil for Gardens & Plants | Incl Worm Castings #adWonder Soil #ad
- Pre-mixed & ready to use organic potting mix … pre-mixed and ready to use organic potting soil and garden soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed indoor potting soil & garden soil for outdoor plants expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil premium organic potting soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, perlite and more! Grow your plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, kelp, all natural, mycorrhizae, family and pet safe!.
Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your planting soil dry and safe! Simply transplant your desired plants into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
8. Absolute Unlimited #ad
Orchiata Orchid Bark | Orchid Bark for Plants 100% Pure New Zealand Pinus Radiata | Classic ¼” to ⅜” Organic Potting Orchid Bark for Aeration and Longevity #adAbsolute Unlimited #ad
- Available in our store in 3 sizes. High quality & toxin free – orchiata orchid bark is 100% pure New Zealand orchid bark that can be used directly from the bag, it is a unique, stable substrate for potting and re-potting orchids.
Satisfaction guaranteed - orchiata Orchid Bark is a sustainably sourced premium soil medium used for growing orchids. Preferred by professional growers and hobbyists - Growers' have reported that by using this orchid potting mix, frequent re-potting is not necessary, as potted plants have been known to remain in excellent condition in excess of 10 years.
Our orchid potting mix for repotting lasts 2-3 times longer than any other orchid bark mix. Simplify your repotting – orchiata orchid bark has proven to last 5+ years without rotting. Ideal growing environment – this orchid bark for plants holds water and nutrients on the outside layer of each chip, as well as creating a slightly rough surface for roots to anchor to.
|Brand||Absolute Unlimited #ad|
9. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Cattleyas, Clay Pebbles, Organic Orchid Potting Mix, Premium Grade Recipe for Proper Root Development, Made in USA, Phalaenopsis, Charcoal, Oncidiums and More! Fir Bark, Dendrobiums, Coconut Husk #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- No bugs: cz garden orchid mix is processed in our bug free facility here in the USA. Buy with confidence! cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden orchid potting Mix is professionally packaged in a 2LB Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
Benefits: promotes root growth & climb, and so much more! Pleasing aroma: cz garden fir bark is always cut and immediately processed, Provides Drainage & Aeration, so it has a fresh, pleasing aroma that your nose will love.
Country of origin: usa - cz garden fertilizers and soil amendments are manufactured in the USA from the highest quality ingredients. Great for repotting root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Premium grade orchid potting mix - all natural orchid potting mix for planting or repotting a plethora of orchids including Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, Cattleyas, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Premium quality ingredients: fir bark, expanded Clay Pebbles, Coarse Sponge Rock, Pine Bark, Horticulture Grade Coarse Biochar, and Coconut Husk Chips. No worries of mildew and mold odor from old, saturated bark. Our process ensures you receive no bugs, no mold, no problems, no suprises. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.