As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MED PRIDE #ad
Wound Dressing, Post-Op, MED PRIDE Sterile XXtra Absorbent Abdominal Pads 50-Pack, 5”x9” ABD Combine Pads Individually Wrapped- Ultra-Absorbent Latex-Free & Non-Adherent Surgical Pads for Drainage #adMED PRIDE #ad
- 50-pack sterile, each sterile post-op abdominal pad will remain clean and hygienic until use. Backed by a 30-day money back guarantee, you have every good reason to choose Medpride for all your personal care supplies! Large & xxtra absorbent 5” x 9” abdominal pads: care for any heavy-draining wound or tough-healing injury with these large-sized and extraordinarily absorbent, medical-grade ABD pads.
Just make sure to apply them with the blue line facing away from the skin. Expertly engineered to absorb a great amount of liquid exudates to keep your healing skin dry and fully protected, they are perfect for post-op use, healing incisions or any other wound with purulent discharge.
Zero scratching, breathable and comfortable outer, these large abdominal pads come with a soft, itching and sticking - suitable even for the most sensitive incisions.100% sterile to protect your healing skin and latex-free for irritation-free wear, INDIVIDUALLY PACKED & LATEX-FREE: Individually wrapped in easy to use pouches, these surgical wound dressing pads are suitable even for those with sensitive skin.
Order with peace of mind: medpride is your trusted supplier of effective, top quality medical products that you can count on to equip your personal or professional medical kit. With an extremely absorbent core and 4 sealed edges to prevent leakage, the Medpride abdominal pads for wound care are great even for the most severe wounds and traumas. Non-adherent, ultra-soft pads for comfortable use: to keep any oozing wound dry without sticking to it, non-woven layer that prevents painful sticking for uninterrupted healing. Great value 50-pack gauze pads: a must-have to your first-aid or wound-care kit.
2. McKesson #ad
20 Count, Nonwoven Cellulose, 5 in x 9 in, Sterile, McKesson Abdominal Pads, 1 Pack #adMcKesson #ad
- These moisture wicking pads are lint-free so the pad's granulating tissues won't interfere with the healing process or stick to the wound.
Ideal abd pads for wounds that keep the wound site dry by collecting the fluid and provide a maximum moisture barrier to avoid any kind of infection at the wound site.
The sterile abdominal pads are made up of a non-woven outer fabric combined with an inner cellulose tissue to provide super-absorbent quality. Sterile, white pads measure 5 inch x 9 inch. Abd sterile pad wicks quickly and also keeps any fluid from leaking from the sides thanks to the sealed edges.
|Manufacturer||McKesson Brand #ad|
3. MED PRIDE #ad
First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, 5 x 9 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick, Post Op, Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 40-Pack, Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage, Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Furthermore, the sealed edges, non-woven material, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, prevent unwanted leakages. This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile and ready to be used.
Practically packed- our abdominal pads come in packs of 20 Individually wrapped: we make sure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by individually wrapping them.
Extra thick & absorbent: our abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is the only way to go. They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away.
Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, healing incisions. Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are simply a must-have for all First-Aid Kits. Prepared for everything- from post operation wounds, heal wounds and traumas, diabetic-vein ulcers, to injuries, our 5” x 9”inch pads can help you against any type of heavy exudates.
4. Dealmed #ad
Dealmed Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads, Disposable and Latex-Free ABD Pads, Wound Dressing for First Aid Kit and Medical Facilities, 20 Count, 5" x 9" Individually Wrapped Abdominal Pads #adDealmed #ad
- Multi-purpose use – the dealmed abdominal wound dressing is ideal, but not limited, and where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds. High quality and comfort – made with silky-soft, non-woven material, these extra absorbent abdominal pads have a comfortable fabric and never scratch even tender, healing incisions.
Each box contains 20 pads that are 5" x 9". Individually packaged – each first aid wound dressing is individually wrapped in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling and packaged in open trays for ease of use.
Large wound dressing – dealmed’s sterile abdominal abd combine Pads are extra thick, high quality, and designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
They are also great for eMTs, for post-op wear, tough healing injuries, hospitals and first aid kits. The sterile wound dressing pads with sealed edges help prevent leakage. Thoughtfully designed wound care – the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids.
5. Medline #ad
5 x 9 Pack of 400, Medline Sterile & Latex-Free Abdominal Pads #adMedline #ad
- Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent lining. Sterile. Latex-Free. Medline’s super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling.
6. Medline #ad
25 Count, 5"X9", Medline NON21450H Sterile Abdominal Pads, Super Absorbent Pad #adMedline #ad
- This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Note: packaging may vaRY. Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
7. General Medi #ad
25 Count 5" x 9" Individually Wrapped Abdominal Pads, Absorbent & Thick, Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads, First Aid Pads #adGeneral Medi #ad
- Specification: box of 25 packs, each ABD PAD measures 5” x 9”. Sterile & individually wrapped: our combine pads are sterile processed. Easy to apply & remove: the abd pad has no adhesive to stick to the area surrounding the wound so it's easy to remove, and it will not cause skin irritation.
We preserve our abd pads’ quality as well as possible by individually wrapping them, ensuring that it is sterile when delivered to the customer.
Soft & breathable material: this abd pads’ outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids. Super adsorbent: medical-grade abD pads, expertly designed to absorb a great amount of liquid exudates to keep your healing skin dry and fully protected.
8. Dermacea #ad
2 Boxes of 36 72 Total, 7196D Dermacea ABD Abdominal Pad, 5" x 9" by Covidien/Kendall #adDermacea #ad
- All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking. Pack of 2 boxes of 36, 72 Total. Soft non-woven top sheet layer maximizes patient comfort. Fluff filled for maximum absorbency.