As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc.
Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. 90 days for full maturity. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. Under the “how To” section of our website. Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. Minimum of 2g per packet.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, 1 Pack, Luffa or Loofah Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Ornamental Gourds in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Unique, fun growing experience - luffa vines are a real conversation piece, with long gourds that hang down. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Train them over a trellis or arbor and enjoy their striking beauty. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Grow your own bath sponge - the luffa gourd has long hanging fruit and can be cooked like okra when young, or once dried and the skin peeled an eco-friendly kitchen and bath sponge appears. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Grow Your Own Sponges, Luffa Gourd Seeds for Planting Luffa aegyptiaca Single Package of 25 Seeds, Heirloom, Seed Needs, Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Direct from the growers. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall.
4. MOKALALA #ad
MOKALALA 50 Pcs Luffa Gourd Sponge Seeds Heirloom | Non-GMO | HIGH Germination Rate Fresh Garden Seeds, Gardeners Choice! #adMOKALALA #ad
- 50 pcs luffa gourd sponge Seeds. Usa - made in usa. Planting suggestions: step 1: germination in a warm and humid environment greenhouse; Step 2: transplant to sunny, moist and nutritious soil; Step 3: continuously water and fertilize, if necessary.
Risk free 120-day money back guarantee - i am sure you will be delighted with us and offer a no questions asked, 120 day money back guarantee on your purchase. 75-85% germination rate.
Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. If the package is damaged, or cannot germinate, the quantity is insufficient, please contact us to replace it for you. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. We will actively respond to any question you have within 24 hours.
5. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Dishcloth Or Luffa Gourd Fruits Grow To Approx. 2', 100 Luffa Luffa Cylindrica Loofah Seeds, Big Pack, Luffa Gourd Reg #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100 fresh clean seeds ~!! Luffa common - Luffa aegyptiaca. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Approx. This is the luffa grown for its sponges. 100 days to Harvest.
6. CZ Grain #ad
20 Seeds, Luffa Spounge Gourd, Exotic Vegetable, Easy to Grow, Luffa Gourd Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- 20+ seeds to plant, Spounge Gourds, Luffa Gourds. You've got to try it for yourself. Made in usa: ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Fun and easy: it's easy to grow a few hundred gourds. Gourd seeds: 90 days. Exotic and rare garden seeds: Great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
5 Variety Luffa Gourd, Zucchini, Great for Gourd Seed for Planting Summer, Gourd, Hubbard, Mini Pumpkin, Crookneck, Fall, Pumpkin Seeds for Planting by Gardeners Basics, and Pumpkin Seeds to Plant #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Outdoor garden - fun vegetables perfect for your outdoor garden. Varieties - luffa gourd, jack be little Pumpkin, true green hubbard squash, Dark Green Zucchini, Golden Crookneck Summer Squash seeds for planting. Tasty and useful - growing your own loofa, pumpkins, or squash to eat or use is very satisfying.
Usa - our non-gmo, heirloom gourd seeds for planting were grown, harvested, and packaged in the Usa. Summer / fall - gourds, pumpkins, and squash are grown in the summer and enjoyed throughout the fall and winter. Seeds can be sown directly into the garden or started indoors.
8. HipGirl #ad
Smooth Luffa Seeds,Loofah Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits.Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden-Dok Hybrid for Loofa Bath Sponges10 Smooth Loofah Gourd Seeds 丝瓜籽 #adHipGirl #ad
- A lot of friends said that the luffa seeds were hard to germinate. Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America. Luffah plant seeds also known as sigua, Chinese okra seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. There will be no tracking# for the shipment.
Rate: 93%. If you start the seeds in March at room temprature, it might not germinate. Try scratching the seed surface, placing in a folded moist coffee filter or paper towel and sealing it in a baggie with a little air in it.
Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, bitter melon seeds for planting and cucumber seeds for planting, loofa seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather. Grow these gourd squash for their fibrous flesh and when dried, you'll have the best bath sponges.
Notice the gemination temprature? 86-90 °F. Place on a seedling heat mat with thermostat controller or in the oven with oven light on. Test date: 03/14/2022. We also carry winter vegetable plants & seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, kale seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds. Actually it is not. If it’s lost not received in 7 business days, please contact us for replacement or refund. Germ.
9. NIKA SEEDS #ad
Vegetable Dishrag Gourd Smooth Luffa Sponge Rag, NIKA SEEDS, 10 Seeds #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination. Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee.
Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance.
The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality. How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. 100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds.
10. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Non-GMO, Luffa Gourd Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Heirloom Sponge Loofah Muop Huong 93% Germination Rate #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Also known as dishrag gourd, luffa gourd is often dried and used for making bath sponges. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
High germination Rate - 93% with current lot.
As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. Can be cooked like okra! in addition to being a scrubber and a comestible, this versatile gourd has been used to make soundproof wall boarding, to insulate army helmets, to stuff mattresses and saddles and even to make filters for steam engines and diesel motors!. It is also a delicious gourd that can be steamed and pan-fried for a tasty dish. Luffa aegyptiaca - Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated.